Sport-Rite Airide springs are the answer to all your ride performance needs. These air springs mount between the frame and the suspension, utilizing a state of the art, OEM tapered air spring. Sport-Rite kits enhance the ride while empty or loaded. The tapered style air spring will support up to 3,000 pounds per set. Sport-Rite air helper springs will level the vehicle front-to-rear and side-to-side, improve the ride while loaded, stabilize heavy loads and features adjustability from 7-100 Pascal per square inch. Each kit is weighed to ensure component count and each air spring is pressure tested before leaving the factory. Over 1 million cycle life test and automotive tapered sleeve. It comes ISO certified. Can be used on 1/2 ton pick-ups, 1/2 and 3/4 ton vans, SUV’s and mini-trucks. The kit includes air springs, air line, fasteners, upper and lower brackets, inflation valves, push-to-connect air fittings and detailed instructions.
- Levels vehicle front-to-rear and side-to-side
- Improves ride while loaded and stabilizes heavy loads
- Adjustability is between 7-100 Pascal per square inch
- Used on 1/2 ton pick-ups, 1/2 and 3/4 ton vans, SUV’s and mini-trucks
- Kit includes air springs, air line, fasteners, upper and lower brackets, inflation valves, push-to-connect air fittings and detailed instructions