Not very often does technology come along that dramatically changes the way we do things. Ethos “Evaporate” will forever change the way you dry your vehicle. Its unique water activated Acrylic Resins bond to the vehicles surfaces, completely sealing and protecting them in one step! Evaporate adds lubrication, slickness and jaw dropping gloss to all exterior surfaces while making the drying process a breeze! Instructions:
1. Outside of direct sunlight, wash vehicle thoroughly using Ethos Car Shampoo. 2. Final rinse vehicle ensuring soap and all contaminants have been thoroughly removed. 3. Shake product well. With the surface still wet, lightly and thoroughly mist Evaporate onto a hood or door sized panel. 4. Using a high grade microfiber towel, lightly and deliberately spread Evaporate across the surface while drying residual water. Flip towel to a dry side and lightly buff any remaining water or residue to a streak free shine.
- GUARANTEED TO OUT-SEAL THE COMPETITION!: We believe that this is the Highest GLOSS, SLICKEST and EASIEST to use paint sealant and drying aid on the market! Don’t just take our word for it, try it yourself risk free! 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- ADDS DURABLE PROTECTION WHILE DRYING YOUR VEHICLE!: Ethos Evaporate provides incredible shine, slickness and super DURABLE protection for your vehicle. Use as a drying aid or as a spray sealant for up to 6 months of protection against the elements!
- WATER ACTIVATED ACRYLIC FORMULA: We fortified Evaporate with cutting edge acrylic resins to provide ultimate protection and shine as you dry your vehicle. A few mists on a clean, wet vehicle, paired with a drying towel leaves unbeatable results!
- CREATES STUNNING MIRROR LIKE SHINE, SLICKNESS AND GLOSS: Cut out the waxing step and just straight to Evaporate after washing your vehicle to provide unmatched GLOSS, SHINE and PROTECTION.
- HELPS SIMPLIFY DRYING, AND INCREASES YOUR DRYING TOWELS ABSORPTION: Designed with advanced lubricants, Evaporate makes the drying process easier and reduces the risk of scratching, marring or adding swirl marks to your paint surface during drying.