The Edelbrock Cylinder Head offers improved performance throughout the RPM range for great throttle response and dyno-proven increases in horsepower. Top quality features include threaded inserts in rocker studs and exhaust bolt holes for superior strength and durability and manganese-bronze valve guides. This cylinder head retains an exhaust crossover passage and is a street legal replacement part. It features intake and exhaust port openings that are CNC machined and designed for maximum flow velocity. This head is available with stainless steel intake and exhaust valves with undercut stems, 2-ring positive oil control seals, rocker studs, hardened steel guideplates, valve springs, retainers and keepers.
- Includes intake valves, exhaust valves, valve springs, retainers, locks, valve stem seals, rocker arm studs and guide plates
- Standard intake and exhaust port location
- Does not include damper spring and rocker arms
- Numerous machined surfaces to provide a precision fit to mating parts
- Features 170cc intake ports and 60cc exhaust ports