The Edelbrock Performance RPM Hydraulic Camshaft is dyno-matched to the Performer RPM power packages. The advertised intake duration is 296 degrees and the exhaust duration is 300 degrees. The intake valve lift with factory rocker arm ratio is 0.539 and the exhaust valve lift with factory rocker arm ratio is 0.548. They are designed for high-performance and racing applications and only stock ratio rocker arms should be used.
- Hydraulic roller tappet style camshaft
- Reduces friction and eliminates break-in problems
- Permit higher valve velocities for increased performance
- Maintains good manifold vacuum and drivability
- Requires headers, high energy ignition systems, and a high performance torque converter