The Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifolds are dual-plane, low-rise intake manifolds with a 180 degree firing order and patented runner design. This patented design greatly improves torque over a wide RPM range for excellent throttle response, especially off-idle through the mid-range. The intake manifold directs the air or air-fuel mixture from the throttle body to the intake ports in the cylinder head. The flow typically proceeds from the throttle body into a chamber called the plenum, which in turn feeds individual tubes, called runners, leading to each intake port. The Performers are ideal for passenger cars, trucks and RVs. This dual bolt pattern waterneck fits both automotive and marine applications.
- Basic operating RPM is from idle to 5,500 RPM
- Intake is made of aluminum material with a natural finish
- Intake style is dual plane and carburetor quantity is single
- Performer is a 90 degree V6 and non-EGR (Electronic Gas Recirculation)
- Intake is 50-state street legal, when used with the correct carburetor and in the correct application