The Edelbrock Victor Series Racing Fuel Pumps are 6-valve pumps. The free-flow capacity of the fuel pump is 130 gallons per hour compared to conventional racing pumps which have a free-flow rate of 114 gallons per hour. These pumps are a necessity for drag racing, circle track, street machines or any application that demands high output fuel delivery.
- Unique valve design improves flow quantity and quality
- Includes high volume 1/2″ NPT inlet and outlet orifices
- Designed for use with gasoline and alcohol fuels
- Use with the Edelbrock # 8190 and # 1724 fuel pressure regulator
- Fuel Pump produces 13 to 14 PSI, which is ideal for racing applications