The Edelbrock Performer Series Marine Square Bore Air Valve Secondary Electric Choke New Carburetor features modified bowl venting, specially designed throttle shafts, accelerator pump seal, 3/8 inch inverted flare fuel inlet fitting, tube in air horn for fuel pump vent, 5-1/8 inch flame arrestor flange, universal throttle lever and a revised secondary system for improved transient performance in marine applications. The Edelbrock square-bore carburetors are all-aluminum, ball-burnished and lightweight. There are no power valves to blow or plastic parts to break. The two-piece construction resists warping. Metering rods can be changed within seconds without carburetor removal. Their simple tub-type bowl and rear-pivot floats offer you trouble-free operation. The Edelbrock Performer warranty covers the replacement or repair of the product only and does not cover the cost of removal and installation.
- Designed and calibrated for optimum marine performance
- Single feed fuel inlet with air valve secondary type
- Shiny silver finish and calibrated for gasoline
- No power valves to blow or plastic parts to break
- Backed by Edelbrock’s exclusive 90 day warranty