About The Drixet Handy Fit Up Arrow Shaped Magnetic Welding Holder with a Grip Hole
While welding everybody wants to get precise angles and nice welding’s but it’s very hard to use clamps while having gloves on and with just 2 hands you can’t hold it and weld together.
The Drixet Robust Arrow Shaped Magnet Welding Holder will be like an extra pair of hands so you can concentrate on your work while securing the material for accurate welding.
Holds up to 66 Lbs. of magnetic pull strength for extreme sturdiness that’s needed for Welding, Soldering.
The Arrow Shape provides multi-angles like 45, 90 and 135 degrees and much more.
Red Painted Finish:
The attractive Redness will help you find it anytime while preventing it from rusting.
Encased in Durable Steel:
The Red Magnetic Frame is a strong metal that won’t melt while welding and is solidly riveted together for the strongest performance.
The Center Hole will help you grab the magnet off, its useful due to the extreme magnetic force.
• Square and Round Tube Welders
• Professional Welders
• Metal Fabricators
• Art Welders
Watch your fingers while using the magnets – Don’t weld too close to the magnets because it may attract it.
Welding is So Easy With These Magnets!
- ✓ The Drixet Powerful Arrow Shaped Magnet Welding Holder is a Perfect arrow magnetic design for holding surfaces together until they can be welded or soldered, and it can be used to align corners for 45, 90, and 135 degree angles, and for up rights, add on’s and anything while welding.
- ✓ SPECS: Length: 5″, Width: 7-½”, Height: 1″ With a 1 ¾” Hole – Capable of holding up to 66 Lbs.
- ✓ QUALITY: These high quality magnets stick solidly to any ferrous metal object and the nice red color will help you locate it when using it.
- ✓ DESIGN: The Arrow Shape helps you get multi-positions for perfect welding degrees, and the magnet metal frames are Red Painted and solidly riveted together, the Hole in the center will help you grab it.
- ✓ USES: Used for all Angles in Welding, Soldering, Assembly, Marking-off, Pipe Installation, Hanging Applications, Metalwork’s, Tube Welding, Gluing Together Pieces, Flat Grinding etc.