Over-inflated tires have long braking distance and are easy to slip on rainy days, also the middle part of the tire will wear too fast. Under-inflated tires need to consume more fuel while driving, and are not good for purses and the environment. A resonable inflated tire save fuel, increase the tire’s lifespan, improve the driving experience, and insure the driving safety. Please make sure to use tire pressure gauge to test the wheel pressure every week regularly, especialy before long distance travel.
- WHY YOU NEED A AIR GAGE: A resonable inflated tire save fuel, increase the tire’s lifespan, improve the driving experience, and insure the driving safety. Please make sure to use tire pressure gauge to test the wheel pressure every week regularly, especialy before long distance travel. Great gift for father’s day.
- STRAIGHT FOOT DUAL HEAD CHUCKS DESIGN: CZC AUTO wheel air gage is equiped with two zinc alloy head push-pull chucks, straight head is specially designed for inner/single wheels or hard-to-touch valves, and 30°reverse chuck for outer wheels. 12-3/8″ long stem, alow you to reach the inner wheels and without dirty your hands.
- ACCURATE PREESURE GAUGE: 4 sides white ABS scaleplate with clear marks, two sides with black scale 10-150PSI, and the other sides with red scale 100-1000kPa, accurate and reliable, perfect for truck, car, suv, rv, atv, bike or motorcycle. The tire pressure gauge is your vehicle’s indispensable companion. Two tyre gauges are in the package.
- EASY TO OPERATE: Twist off the valve cap, press the mechanical tire gage chuck to the valve, then the scaleplate will slip out and you can read the tire pressure from the scaleplate. After using, please twist on the valve cap and push the scaleplate back. No battery needed. Please make sure the tire is cold when you test the tire pressure. For sedan, 28-35PSI is perfect.
- CLIENT SUPPORT: 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues. Please feel free to contact us at first if there is any problem when you receive or use our products. We are always here to support you.