Connect to your lifestyle with a custom hitch receiver from CURT. All of our custom hitches are designed for a vehicle-specific fit, manufactured with pride, finished for industry-leading rust resistance and tested to rigorous SAE J684 standards for safety. This class 1 trailer hitch and ball mount combination is designed for a custom fit on select years of the Mazda 3 (see application info to verify fitment). The hitch integrates with the vehicle’s frame and provides a useful and dependable 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ receiver. The receiver is perfect for attaching the included ball mount and towing a small trailer, or for adding cargo space with a hitch-mounted cargo carrier, bike rack or other accessory. This particular class 1 hitch is rated for 2,000 pounds gross trailer weight and 200 pounds tongue weight (never exceed the lowest-rated towing component). The ball mount included with this trailer hitch quickly and easily installs into the hitch receiver and has a 3/4″ trailer ball hole (trailer ball not included). It can be mounted in the rise or drop position to promote level towing. Like all CURT custom hitches, this class 1 hitch is protected with our co-cured finishing process. It is descaled for a smooth surface, immersed in liquid Bonderite for rust resistance inside and out, covered with a durable black powder coat and finally co-cured for an industry-leading rust, chip and UV-resistant shield. No matter where you’re headed or which season of the year you’re towing in, this CURT hitch is equipped for long-lasting resilience to the elements. It features an open-back receiver for easy cleaning, and it comes with all the hardware necessary for the installation.
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. With a strong, welded steel build, this class 1 hitch is rated for 2,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 200 lbs. tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- HIGHLY VERSATILE. Add useful, versatile towing options to your vehicle with this class 1 trailer hitch kit. It features a standard 1-1/4-inch receiver, and it includes a 1-1/4-inch ball mount with a 3/4-inch ball hole, allowing you to tow a small trailer or remove the ball mount to install a cargo carrier or bike rack (trailer ball sold separately).
- DUAL-COAT FINISH. For industry-leading rust, chip and UV resistance inside and out, this tow hitch is submersed in a liquid Bonderite coating and co-cured with a durable black powder coat finish.
- EASY INSTALLATION. The vehicle-specific design of this class 1 hitch kit makes trailer hitch installation faster and easier. This hitch is designed to fit select models of the Mazda 3. It includes a ball mount for ready towing and all necessary hardware for a complete install.
- TESTED FOR SAFETY. Each CURT class 1 trailer hitch design is thoroughly tested at our Detroit facility, using real vehicles in real-world conditions. Our hitches are tested to SAE J684 specifications to give you confidence and safety on the road ahead.