Hey, guys! Will you get crazy when take hours and hours to detail and polish your car by using a traditional clay bar? Now it’s time for a novel clay pad to save you!
Features a hook and loop backing which allows for simple install and removal from your DA.
Quickly and effectively remove surface contaminants
Save time and effort of traditional detailing clay
Safe and gentle on automotive paint
Result in a silky smooth paint finish
Diameter 6″ Thickness 0.6
Up to 60 applications and more (dependent on condition of car)
1. Thoroughly wash the vehicle to remove all loose surface contaminants.
2. Spray a workable section of the vehicle’s surface with mild shampoo as lubrication. Lubrication is important while using the Clay Pad.
3. Scrub the lubrication areas with light pressure(The speed of your DA set on 2-3 is suggested) until you feel that it is silky smooth(there will be a noticeable difference).
4. Repeat step 2 and step 3 on each section of the vehicle until completely treated.
5. If the vehicle is heavily contaminated, a final wash and rinse is suggested.
6. Dry the vehicle with a clean AutoCare microfiber towel and rinse the clay pad with soap and water and air dry
Care and Storage:
Rinse the clay pad with soap and water and air dry after each use.
ONLY use after washing a vehicle.
DO NOT apply pressure when using. Doing otherwise will result in visible paint damage.
DO NOT store under direct sunlight.
DO NOT use when the surface temperature of the vehicle is over 120’F.
DO NOT use if rubber polymer is tacky and soft.
- A HUGE TIME&LABOR SAVER: AutoCare clay pad enables you to clay the entire car in a fraction of the time that a traditional clay bar would take. Because it has a velcro type back which can stick firmly to a DA polisher or a wax-polishing machine (NOTE: the back plate of the machine should be not wider than the pad and speed set on 2-3) Normally, it cuts your two hours claying time to about 45 minutes and prevents your shoulders, elbows, arms and hands from wear on.
- EASY TO INSTALL: AutoCare clay pad features a hook and loop backing , which allows for simple install and removal from your DA.
- EXCELLENT DETERGENCY: When you use AutoCare clay pad to detail and polish your car, it can quickly remove the surface contaminants (such as heavy oxidation, heavy rain water stains, ferrous powder, light rust, brake dust, pollen, bugs, the effects of acid rain and tree sap ect.) from your car and leaves a silky smooth paint finish.
- LONG LIFE TIME: The high-quality materials ensures the clay pad can last for 5-6 times longer than the traditional clay bar. SCRATCH-FREE: AutoCare clay pad applies to car surfaces that with any color and will never leaves scratches to the surface.
- Hassle Free: We provide a 90-day guarantee — No question asked! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will reply you within 24 hours and offer you satisfactory solutions. Trust us, we will not let you down!