Cal-Van Tools 165 Master Inline Flaring is a complete and professional flaring tool kit. The slender low-profile design of this tool allows the user to make flares on the vehicle and in tight spaces. This new patented flaring tool design makes perfect single or double flares easily. Inline flare tool kit can be employed to increase the overall life of the clamp by not wearing down the teeth inside due to repeated slipping. In-Line Flaring Tools with its unique design locks the adapters cone and tube in a symmetrical line making perfect factory flares which reduces chance of breaking the adapters.
- Specifications: this flaring set includes 3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in. and 3/8 in. double and single flares which are designed to reduce the chance of the tube slipping from the clamp. Double and bubble flares measure 4.75mm, 6mm, 8mm
- Equipment Design: with compact design, the in-line flaring tool enables the user to flare copper or soft steel tubing in tight spaces. The double clamp and hex body keeps tube from slipping, keeping flares centered and making flaring easier
- Flaring Tool Adapters: in-line flaring set is designed to simplify flaring chores. The design locks the adapter’s cone and tube in a perfect line which makes accurate factory flares with less risk of breakage
- Tubing Tool Kit: with the clamp and screws laying pressure directly over the tube, there is a great chance of the tube slipping from the clamp. Flaring tools reduce this chance and make it work effectively
- Durable Material: flaring kit swivel-type swaging adapters and flaring cone are made of the sturdiest steel materials – perfect for tough job sites