BBK 1-5/8 inch Silver Ceramic Coated Shorty Tuned Length Exhaust Header for GM Truck/SUV 5.0/5.7L for all BBK short unequal length 1996-1999 GM Truck and SUV exhaust headers for 5.0L and 5.7L engines are designed for direct bolt-on performance to the existing stock exhaust system. Each BBK exhaust header system are CAD designed and are manufactured with 1-5/8 inch CNC mandrel bent tubing for unrestrictive airflow. It has a one piece laser cut flange 3/8 inch for added strength and durability. All BBK exhaust headers are pressure tested to ensure leak free performance. Each BBK shorty unequal length exhaust header for the 1996-1999 GM Truck and SUV has been designed and dyno tested at the BBK headquarters in Southern California to maximize performance.
- BBK is your Number One Aftermarket Performance Exhaust Brand in the USA – American Designed and Built
- BBK Exhaust is Built with CNC Mandrel Bent Tubing for 35% Increased Flow Over Stock to Add 10-15 Horespower and Improve Torque and Performance
- Aircraft Quality Construction, Heavy Gauge 1-5/8″ Tubing, 3/8″ Laser Cut Flanges, Large Bore Patented Designed Collectors and Custom Precision Hand and Robotic Welds for Long Lasting Quality
- Direct “Perfect” Fit Replacement Exhaust includes All New Gaskets and Hardware and Offers Improved Performance and Sound Over Restrictive Stock Systems
- Bolt on 10-15 HP with these BBK Shorty Tuned Length Exhaust Headers Fit all 1996-1999 GM 5.0/5.7L Truck/Suv Applications – Polished Silver Ceramic Finish