BBK Progressive Lowering Coil Spring Kit for Ford Mustang GT is available in both specific and progressive rate versions. All Gripp Mustang lowering spring kits are developed by the BBK engineering team to offer the best possible handling and ride quality for everyday use. The specific rate lowering spring kits were engineered for optimum handling on 79-04 Mustangs. These springs are rated at approx 650 pounds front and 250 pounds in the rear. They will lower the Mustang approximately 1.5 inches while giving a slightly firmer ride quality. They will give the handling that is needed for spirited road and track use.
- BBK is your Number One Aftermarket Performance Brand in the USA – American Designed and Built
- These Springs are Engineered in Conjunction with Eibach to Offer the Best Handling and Ride Possible for your Car
- Each Spring Set When Installed Will Lower Your Car Approximately 1 1/2 Inches All Around on Most Applications
- Progressive Spring Rate Still Retains Good Ride Quality with Improved Handling and Performance
- Direct Replacement for Stock Springs these BBK Lowering Springs Offer Improved Car Stance for Improved Looks