BBK 1 5/8 inch Silver Ceramic Coated Full Length Header for Ford Mustang GT has been CAD designed and manufactured with 1 5/8 inch CNC mandrel bent tubing for un-restrictive airflow and a one piece 3/8 inch laser cut flange for added strength and durability. All BBK long tube exhaust headers are pressure tested to ensure a leak free performance. Each BBK long tube exhaust header system is designed and dyno tested at the BBK headquarters in Southern California for maximum performance. The results have shown an additional 14-22 rear wheel horsepower over stock. BBK’s Mustang full length long tube exhaust headers are recommended for built engines and high performance applications. They offer BBK’s distinctive quality that guarantees many years of top performance.
- BBK is your Number One Aftermarket Performance Exhaust Brand in the USA – American Designed and Built
- BBK Exhaust is Built with CNC Mandrel Bent 1-5/8″ Tubing for 35% Increased Flow Over Stock to Increase Horsepower, Torque and Performance
- Aircraft Quality Construction, Heavy Gauge Tubing, 3/8″ Laser Cut Flanges, Large Bore Patented Designed Collectors and Custom Precision Hand and Robotic Welds for Long Lasting Quality
- Long Tube, Full Length Direct “Perfect” Fit Replacement Exhaust Includes All New Gaskets and Hardware (Where Applicable) and Offers Improved Performance and Sound Over Restrictive Stock Systems
- Polished Silver Ceramic Finish – Designed to Fit all 2005-2010 Ford Mustang 4.6 GT 3V Applications (5 Speed and Automatic) Requires Matching Short Mid H or X Pipe to Complete Installation