Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker, the AutoLink AL319 is truly the ultimate in ease and affordability,
enabling users to verify repairs, road test, check State Emission Monitor Status and solve basic engine and driveability problems. It eliminates drive cycle guesswork by
notifying the driver with color codes LEDs, audible tone and dynamic all-in-one I/M readiness status.
The AL319 is a Plug and play version scan tool which you can use it to test your cars directly once you got it.In the meanwhile, you can update the scan tool software and DTC library through a computer if you want to refresh the car models and year.
When you got some trouble codes on the AL319 screen , this AL319 supports display the DTC definitions on the TFT color screen, you can also google the definition of some DTC which is really easy to find and understand.
Please select the bin file to update the operating system. After updating the bin file, please choose the aut file to update the DTC library. Both the bin file and DTC file should be updated. Otherwise, the code reader cannot work properly
- Autel al319 OBD2 code scanner is ‘Plug and play’ and very easy to use even for beginners,works on all 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)-domestic and import,Supports English, French, German,Spanish etc
- As a powerful automotive diagnostic tool, this Autel al319 support turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (check engine light), clears codes and resets monitors as well as views freeze frame data,displays monitor and I/M readiness status(emissions),reads live PCM datastream and retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN)
- What’s more, this diagnostic scanner can easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL) ,Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes and displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen
- Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.With the OBD2 cable, this Autel OBD2 scan tool No need any Batteries or Chargers, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle
- With bright color coded LEDs and built in speaker, this obd2 car scanner provides both visual and audible indication for readiness verification.In the meanwhile, You can get one year warranty /Free update online lifetime