The AutoLink AL619 scan tool is built to help you determine why the Check Engine Light, ABS, or SRS warning lights are on for over 50 different vehicle manufacturers. The tool offers the same features as our AL609, but comes with the added benefits of SRS system diagnosis, code reading & clearing.
A very powerful tool for body and specialty shops that need quick testing for SRS and ABS, the AutoLink AL619 is a must for any technician.
This handheld scan tool is ideal for detecting faults on anti-lock brakes ABS, supplemental restraint systems and airbag systems SRS, and performing OBDII diagnostics. It turns off check engine lights and ABS/SRS warning lights, clears codes, and resets monitors. It also reads, stores, and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data.
- ABS/SRS and Wide Codes Diagnosis: Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS/SRS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- Vehicle Coverage: The obd2 scanner works most 1996 and newer major vehicle models (OBDII & CAN) including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, VW, BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Nissan,etc
- Graph Live Data Display: The diagnostic code reader views freeze frame data; Reads, stores and playbacks live PCM data stream and live sensor data; Graphs data; Prints data via PC
- Lifetime Free Update & Multiple Language Available: Please kindly contact us back with the model S/N if you want to change the language( Default language- English)