Remove and install the valve core from a 1/4-inch male flare access fitting without the loss of refrigerant.
Durable solid brass tool has a ball valve that can be opened and closed in just a quarter-turn rather than a stem-type valve.
Designed with a stainless-steel ball for durability and long life.
Enclosed the high side and low side coupler.
Condition: 100% Brand New and Never Used.
High Pressure: Red coupler, with inner diameter 16mm.
Low Pressure: Blue coupler, with inner diameter 13mm.
Valve Core: R134/R12.
1Pc A/C R134A Valve Core Remover / Installer – High Side (Red)
1Pc A/C R134A Valve Core Remover / Installer – Low Side (Blue)
- Useful AC Maintenance Tools: Designed for use of servicing valves to remove and install the valve core R134 or R12 from a 1/4-inch male flare access fitting in AC systems without the loss of refrigerant. Excellent for replacing valve cores without discharging or reclaiming the system.
- Equipped with High and Low Pressure Quick Coupler: High Pressure coupler (Red), with inner diameter 16mm, and Low Pressure Coupler (Blue) with inner diameter 13mm.
- Built-in Stainless-steel Ball Valve: the well-designed Ball Valve and threaded remover lets the user block off the system while changing the valves cores, allowing for no refrigerant loss
- Wide Application: Good for vehicle/car/auto Air condition, household air conditioner, HVAC Maintenance or repairing.
- Premium Quality Valve Core Quick Remover Installer sets: Made by high quality Brass Alloy, last long; Easy to operate and install, strong sealing for durability and safety.