iBoard, by APS is a new generation of running boards designed to look and feel different. Most running boards in the market are round or oval. iBoard’s flat profile design is clean and modern – giving your truck a truly distinct look. The iBoard’s low profile design is so unique even your dealer will be asking you where you got them from. The iBoard’s aircraft grade aluminum and heavy duty brackets can support up to 300 lbs. without bending. The iBoard is sturdy, comfortable, and durable. Its ridged rubber top provides a solid, non slip and continuous footing along the entire length of the bar. Which means these running boards will give you unparalleled access to your truck’s windshield, roof top and truck bed. Most DIYers will find the iBoard incredibly easy to install. Even people who aren’t otherwise mechanically inclined have installed these running boards in under an hour. Installation instructions, brackets, and all the required hardware are included in your package. Don’t hold back from installing these yourself. Cleaning them is even easier, just give them a good wash with the garden hose and they will look good as new. This sure beats having to spray or oil down stainless steel running boards that require delicate non abrasive cleaners. The proof is in the pudding, read our many 5 star reviews to see for yourself.
- Two 5 inch Black iBoard running boards for your truck – made from corrosion protected aluminum and guaranteed to support up to 300 LBS without flexing
- The iBoard running board’s full length rubberized step pad lets family and fur babies alike step in and out of your truck comfortably and safely
- iBoard side steps are inspired by the sleek style of the iPhone, and utility and durability of your truck. We are America’s #1 selling running boards
- No Drilling, DIY instructions included, and comes with mounting brackets and all hardware. Get ready for a fun weekend project with iBoard truck running boards
- Fits 2001-2013 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500/1500HD Crew Cab/
2001-2014 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500/2500HD/3500 Crew Cab/
(Excl. C/K “Classic” & S. S. Models)