Ancel BST500 Battery Tester can easily, quickly and accurately measure12v car and 24v heavy truck the actual cold cranking current capability to judge the health condition of the battery itself. BST500 battery tester can detect common faults of both starting and generator charging systems, which helps you achieve quick repair to the vehicle problems. Language : English Advantage: Eight lines with backlight LCD display and humane language prompted interface. Does not emit light, no heat, no discharge, no spark, no operating dangerous. Automatic temperature compensation function With ripple voltage test function Multi- language menu display. Removable replacement test line. Advanced Functionality: Applicable to a variety of models, all kinds of batteries , and a variety of system mode. Directly detected in the car , do not need to remove the battery. Directly test the battery of the loss of electricity , bad cell battery. Criteria and Scope: CCA 100-2000 (SAE & BCI to develop the standard most commonly used : the cold-start battery rating ) BCI 100-2000 ( international battery Committee standards ) CA 100-2000 (0 C when the effective starting current rating) MCA 100-2000 ( ships standard effective starting current rating , 0 C ) JIS 26A17 – 245H52 ( Japanese Industrial Standard) Standard DIN 100-1400 ( German Automobile Industry Committee ) The IEC 100-1400 ( International Electrotechnical Commission standard ) EN 100-2000 ( European Automobile Manufacturers Association standards ) SAE 100-2000 ( U.S. Engineers Standard) GB 100-1400 ( Chinese National Standard ) Package Including: 1 x BST500 Battery Tester Main Unit 1 x Removable test cable 1 x User Manual
- BST500 battery tester applies automotive, marine, motorcycle, lawn and garden. Designed for 12V battery testing, 12V and 24V Starting/charging system, Accurately display the battery parameters in about 2.5 secs to advise you if the battery is full/low or should be charged/replaced.
- Battery and system analyzer can test 12V lead-acid batteries, great compatible with regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral, gel and deep cycle batteries, and cover all battery rating Standards – CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB standards.
- The unit is housed in rugged, makes it easy to hold without slipping. Lightweight hand-held battery tester analyzer does great for a battery shop or maintenance bay.
- The backlit display is easy to read in light. The built-in printer uses standard thermal printer paper so you can attach a printout to a work order, share it with your customers or build a preventative maintenance program of record keeping.
- Help you diagnostic and solve your car health problem timely without disconnecting the battery(or on separate battery). Avoid the accident may happen caused by car itself.