The ANCEL AD210 Scanner works on ALL 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles（MUST BE OBDII COMPLIANT). Many scan tools claim to work on all vehicles but have problem with J1850 & CAN protocols. Ours doesn’t, ours work on ALL protocols! It’s a powerful, affordable, easiest to operate and scan much faster and more stable than any Bluetooth or WiFi OBD2 scanners.
The main part of the AD210 is detecting the Engine System, read and clear the error codes. Once plugged into your vehicle’s 16pin OBDII DLC, the unit will power up and prompt you to start your ignition. You have the menu to read and erase error codes. If your vehicle has a Check Engine Light suddenly comes on, you can use AD210 to read error codes, find out what the problem is, and perhaps fix it. Even if you take it to someone else for repair, you will know ahead of time the error your car is having. Save money and time!
NOTE: The AD210 scanner may not work on some special cars without OBD2 protocol; It depends on what’s installed on the OBDII system by the manufacturer. If you’re not sure, contact us before ordering to ensure it will work on your cars.
Reads hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions
Turns off check Engine light,clear codes and resets monitors
I/M monitor readiness test
Retrieves vehicle information
Supports CAN (controller Area Network) and ALL other OBD II protocols
Built-in OBD II Fault code lookup library
Display: Backlit, 128 x 32 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating temperature: 32 to 140 °F
Storage temperature: -4 to 158 °F
External power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Product weight: 200g
1 x AD210 scanner main unit
1 x User’s Manual
- Well made and exclusive designed. Scan codes much faster than ANY Bluetooth or WiFi obd2 scanners.
- Works on most 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian.
- Super easy of use! Once plugged into your vehicle’s 16pin OBDII DLC, the unit will power up and prompt you to start your ignition. No need any Batteries or Charger, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle, and you have the menu to read and erase error codes.
- I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL (check engine light). Read hard (memory), pending (intermittent), historic codes and show definitions. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
- Ancel AD210 code reader is well built with a high brightness LCD display (128 x 32 pixel) that has white backlight and contrast adjustment, indicates test results. It already has the database for the descriptions and not just the codes, saves your time from looking the codes up on the internet or from manuals. Two Years Warranty Guarantee.