aFe’s Stage-2 air intake system produces an astonishing 32 horsepower and 35lbs. x ft. torque and outflows the factory intake by 44%! This intake is the most sophisticated design on the market today. Our equal length dual tube design with H-pipe balance-tube increases intake air flow and velocity while increasing horsepower and improving throttle response. Allowing for quicker turbo spooling. The air intake is enclosed in a durable 16-gauge heat shield that utilizes the lower half of the factory air box that requires no assembly. Two 360 degree conical Pro 5R air filters provide protection and flow for maximum performance and are constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles. Equal Length Intake Tube – This intake uses a dual intake tube design with an H-Pipe balance tube to balance intake tube pressures and maximize air flow and velocity. Dual 360 Degree Air Filters- This intake utilizes dual oval conical Pro 5R performance air filters for maximum flow. This 5-layer progressive, oiled cotton gauze air filter provides maximum flow for increased horsepower and torque. Top Mounted Heat Shield Design- aFe developed this heat shield to snap onto the top of the lower half of the factory air box to provide a hassle-free installation utilizing factory mounting locations. Patent Pending. Note: This intake fits the 2011 models only.
- Outflows the factory intake by up to 44%. Produces an additional 32 horsepower and 35 lbs. x ft. torque max gains
- 5-Layer progressively finer oiled, washable cotton gauze media allows maximum airflow for maximum power
- Heat shield snaps onto the lower half of the factory air box
- Black equal length dual tube design with H-pipe balance-tube
- This product is 50-state legal (CARB E.O Number D-550-15)