8 inches Tall Air Filter: This intake system utilizes a pre-oiled, 8 inches tall inverted top conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 3-layers of progressive finer porosity synthetic media providing maximum airflow and performance. Mandrel-Bent Tubing: One-Piece 3-1/2 inches Mandrel-Bent Wrinkle-Black Powder-Coated aluminum intake tube directs unrestricted airflow from the filter to the throttle body for more horsepower and torque. One-Piece Heat Shield: Sturdy 18 Gauge Powder-Coated One-Piece Heat Shield blocks performance-robbing engine heat. This heat shield requires no assembly and uses factory mounting locations for fast and easy installation. 3-Angle Adaptor: The 3-angle adaptor is used to speed up the airflow after the air filter for improved performance and throttle response. Hassle-Free Installation: All clamps, couplings, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on OEM parts. Note: This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle. Also Fits: 2015-2016 Cadillac Escalade V8-6.2L w/ Electric Fan, 2015-2016 Chevrolet Suburban (GMT K2YC) V8-5.3L w/ Electric Fan, 2015-2016 Chevrolet Tahoe (GMT K2UC) V8-5.3L w/ Electric Fan, 2015-2016 GMC Yukon (GMT K2UG) V8-5.3L w/ Electric Fan, 2015-2016 GMC Yukon XL (GMT K2YG) V8-5.3L w/ Electric Fan, 2015-2016 GMC Yukon Denali (GMT K2UG) V8-6.2L w/ Electric Fan, 2015-2016 GMC Yukon Denali XL (GMT K2YG) V8-6.2L w/ Electric Fan.
- Outflows the factory intake by up to 55 percent . Produces an additional 18 horsepower and 23 lbs. x ft. torque
- 3-Layer non-oiled, washable synthetic media for the perfect balance of performance, protection and convenience
- Features a powder-coated one piece heat shield and 3-angle adaptor
- 3-1/2 inches Mandrel-bent wrinkle-black powder-coated aluminum intake tube
- This product is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.