The Wideband Failsafe Gauge provides the ability to accurately tune AFR, while actively protecting your engine by constantly monitoring AFR curves and activating a user-defined Failsafe strategy if it runs lean. The Wideband Failsafe Gauge is a Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen (UEGO—“you-way-go”) controller with an internal boost sensor, an internal data logger and a full color Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display. It includes technology to activate a Failsafe strategy in the event AFR falls outside of a user-defined operating window. If the AFR falls outside of the set operating window, the Wideband Failsafe Gauge triggers a user defined output function that can save an engine from catastrophic damage. This product is a must have for all tuned performance engines, either forced induction or naturally aspirated, fuel injected or carbureted. Any high performance vehicle owners who want a highly accurate AFR tuning tool with logging and a protection strategy that can save an engine from catastrophic failure will want this Failsafe device. After the engine is tuned and a safe operating window of AFR is established, the Wideband Failsafe Gauge continually monitors AFR and boost or vacuum to make sure that AFR does not fall out of the defined operating window at a given boost or vacuum level. If the Wideband Failsafe detects an out of range AFR reading, the gauge triggers a low side output (ground signal with a 1.5 amp draw max) that can save your engine from catastrophic damage. Use the gauge’s intuitive software to configure the low side output, create a user-adjustable time delay strategy to prevent false alarms, and customize the gauge lighting to flash and alert the driver if an alarm is triggered.
- Displays both boost or vacuum and AFR or Lambda simultaneously on the same gauge; no free air calibration required – ever; internal boost sensor
- Bosch Wideband UEGO sensor and weld-in bung includedOn-Board 3+ hour Data logging capability at 20hz per parameterFull color Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) Display in center, user selectable feature (boost/vacuum or AFR)
- 24 three-color sweeping LEDs, user selectable feature (boost/vacuum or AFR) Intuitive set up software Interchangeable faceplates and bezels (see options, above)
- Data analysis using AEMdata software
- The system contains an on-board data logger for logging over three hours of data recording (20 Hz per parameter) of AFR, RPM, boost, alarm, and others. Data logs can be downloaded for viewing in the new AEMdata software
- AEMnet compatible