Insects are clever infiltrators of private space and perhaps worse in an RV than anywhere else, which is why the ABN® RV Bug Vent Screen is exactly what you need. This vent is designed and recommended for RV enthusiasts to fend off wasps, mud dauber nests, birds, and rodents that can wreak havoc in your RV. It is intended for outside RV furnace vents and fits Atwood Hydro Flame furnace vents that do not have access doors. It will fit any 3.6-inch x 1.3-inch opening, so you can replace a vent cover with this equivalent part. Installation is made easy with the included installation tool. Allow fresh air to circulate in your motor home or enclosed trailer while keeping the interior ventilated without letting in creepy crawlers or compromising security. This screen makes recreation easy.
- KEEP PESTS OUT: The ABN® RV Bug Vent Screen ensures that your vents stay free from costly invasion by unwanted pests such as nesting insects, birds, and rodents
- MAXIMUM AIRFLOW: 2.8-inch x 1.2-inch (7.1cm x 3cm) see-through, breathable wire mesh with large enough gaps for optimal airflow but small enough to keep away bugs
- BUILT TO LAST: Heavy duty stainless steel mesh cover for maximum strength and longevity that resists corrosion
- EASY TO INSTALL: Simply pops onto your furnace vent with the included installation tool; Fits Atwood Hydro Flame furnace vents (no access door)
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (1) RV Bug Vent Screen, (1) installation tool, and (2) spring fasteners for your convenience