This page features a set of chrome finish aftermarket 8-letter “Explorer” alloy metal letter pieces for the 2011-up Ford Explorer front hood. It will give your Ford Explorer a same look and feel as the select Ford Explorer Sport!
1. Determine the exact location where you will be applying the “Explorer” letter pieces before you remove any protective tape or film.
2. Clean the surface of the application position to ensure that there’s no oil, grease, wax, dirt, debris etc.
3. Remove the double-sided tape layer under the sticker and place each piece on its respective location. Press firmly and allow the adhesive to properly adhere onto the vehicle. Please apply the sticker one time to ensure that the sticker has time to stick on the vehicle. Remove the protective layer on top of the sticker after application.
4. Don’t expose your new sticker to the elements and try to avoid washing your vehicle for 24 hours.
5. You can use a hair dryer to slightly heat up the adhesive behind the stickers to increase stickiness.
- Made with high quality zinc alloy metal instead of ABS plastic
- Same OEM font style and size
- Chrome finish
- Give your 2011-up Ford Explorer the same look and feel like the Ford Explorer Sport
- Also good for other Ford Explorer