Similar to Miller C-4164
Tool fits inside axle tube to access the threaded adjusters
Use to adjust differential bearing free play on Chrysler/Dodge vehicles with 7-1/4″, 8-1/4″, 8-3/4″, and 9-1/4″ rear axles.
If you’re going to pull your differential out of your Chrysler/Dodge vehicles, this tool is what you need. It makes the job much easier to do and is a good quality tool.
- Fit for: Works on Chrysler/Dodge vehicles with 7-1/4, 8-1/4, 8-3/4, and 9-1/4 rear axles
- This tool is able to loosen the differential bearing adjusters inside the housing through the axle tube ( you need to use with socket)
- Made of standard No.1045 steel with high strength and toughness for durability and perfect match
- It will perfectly fit inside axle tube to access the threaded adjusters with sleek design, and there is about 6″ of heat shrink on the wrench-end which protects the oil seal and wheel bearing from damage when using
- Package included: 1pcs Differential Bearing Preload Wrench ( 2 year warranty)