1.R-410A has replaced R-22 as the preferred refrigerant for use in residential and commercial air conditioners in Japan, Europe and USA.
Parts designed specifically for R-410A must be used as R-410A operates at higher pressures than other refrigerants. R-410A systems thus require service personnel to use different tools, equipment, safety standards, and techniques. Equipment manufacturers are aware of these changes and require the certification of professionals installing R-410A systems. In addition, the AC&R Safety Coalition has been created to help educate professionals about R-410A systems.
Unlike alkyl halide refrigerants that contain bromine or chlorine, R-410A (which contains only fluorine) does not contribute to ozone depletion, and is therefore becoming more widely used, as ozone-depleting refrigerants like R-22 are phased out. However R410a has a high global warming potential of 2088, higher than that of R-22.Since R-410A allows for higher SEER ratings than an R-22 system by reducing power consumption, the overall impact on global warming of R-410A systems will be substantially lower than that of R-22 systems due to reduced greenhouse gas emissions from power plants.
1.The Federal Clean Air Act restricts the sale and use of CFC and HCFC refrigerants to technician certified by an EPA.
With this purchase, you are stating that you are EPA certified or that this product will be used by a licensed technician. your payment will be used as your electronic signature.
2.No returns on refrigerant gases unless it is done in compliance with federal hazmat regulations and return shipping fees paid by the buyer.
- FEATURES: R410A refrigerant consists mixtures of mainly hydrogen, fluorine and carbon.Higher heat/cold conversion efficiency with easy install by professional manifold guage and high pressure coupler.
- CERTIFICATIONS: Meets US environmental agencies EPA, SNAP, and UL newest, most stringent guidelines.A1 safety rating of ASHRAE also on the list. Chlorine free formula keeps O-zone safe as always.
- LONG-TERM INVESTMENT: R22 is stopping producing in 2020 stated by EPA, and their price will only go up exponentially. Choosing R410A now is the most cost-effective way to give your old AC a new life span for the long run.
- WIDE USE: New and improved alternative instead of outdated R22. Seen in household or commercial for central AC/single unit/multiple connected air conditioning. Also suitable for dehumidifiers, refrigerated dryers, mobile ACs, marine equipments, industrial use and so on.
- WARNING: R410A is contained within pressured vessel.Keep away from fire, heat source and direct sunlight. Please store in cool, dry and ventilated warehouse. Use gentle movement to load and unloaded during transportation avoid damage to the vessel or valves and such.